Tuesday 22 April 2008

A mini book.

I have all these photos of Melody, Mary, Lilia, Wanda and I out on 'Girls nights out' ~usually somebody's birthday. So I decided to put all those photos in a little hand made mini album. Very quick. Very simple. The pages are the 4x6 photos backed with patterned paper. I journaled on the patterned paper and used the odd rub-on directly on the photo. So far I've got the photos from Mel's birthday last November and Wanda's birthday last year. I'll add Lilia's and Mary's birthday pictures at a later date. Here's the cover. It's a 12" x 4 1/4" piece of green cardstock. I trimmed one end with my wavy cover for the front. Made a crease at 6 1/2" and at 7" so I have a 1/2" spine. The back is the length of the photos. The front is shorter so you can see the photo on the first page. I used a couple of the screw posts that hold the MM booklets of alpha rubons together. It's Earthday today ~ a good day to recycle :)


On the inside pages I used an Inque Boutique journaling stamp for my 'blurb' stamped in brown. And a Basic Grey scroll stamp inked in Sage and again in Evergreen as an accent along the spine.






No comments: