Thursday 29 May 2008

My Circle Journal is home.

And I love all the pages everyone has done for my "Christmas Traditions" album. I posted my pages in April 07 just before I mailed it off.
And these are the beautiful pages I've just recieved.

I really like the diecut font Martina used for the title on her layout.


Melissa did a Then & Now page with these great little chipboard scrolls to journal on.


Allyson did her page digitally, then sewed it to a cardstock background. Beautiful!


Doesn't Sherry have the cutest kids? I love all the bits and pieces on this layout.


Christine always mixes her patterned papers so well! Love the design.


I love how Janice dressed up her layout with gold corners on the quote and some glitter added to the patterned paper desingn.


More cute kids. Bobbi Lynn framed her photo with red chipboard.


Deena used the perfect colours for a Christmas layout and added some bling with the glittery brads.


Wow! Carla did an amazing job on this page. I love the design and the pretty papers. Can't go wrong with Pink :)


Teresa has two beautiful girls. She added some pretty bling with red sparkles to the patterned paper and accenting her journaling.


Thanx ladies! I really enjoyed this round. I hope you all enjoy your pages as much as I'm enjoying mine.

No comments: