Friday 2 February 2007

Your Birthdate: October 2

You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion

Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings

Your power color: Mauve

Your power symbol: Butterfly

Your power month: February


I don't know if the 'Warm, Caring, Blah blah blah' part is right. I have like 2 best friends that have been there for me for years. I don't make friends (good friends) that easily though I'd love to be more outgoing. That's just not me.
And I'm not that compassionate. I tend to think people get what they deserve Though I'll always stand by my friends no matter what!!!

And I'm pretty laid back ~ no mood swings (unless I'm PMSing )

The one thing that was kinda neat was the butterfly thing. The last CJ group I was on I did 2 Butterfly pages.


One of the CJs was 'If you were an animal, what would you be?' and I did a butterfly. It was lots of fun building the origami butterfly and then adding some bling to pretty up the wings. And then I tucked it into a folder with a riddle on the front. Readers are supposed to answer the riddle before opening the door.





Another of the journals was 'your day' and I journaled in a butterfly shape. Pretty interesting that my power symbol is a butterfly.

And my favourite colour is pink. (can you tell?) Pink is a variation of mauve.

My birthday blurb may not be entirely accurate, but it sure makes a person think about who and what they are :)

3 comments:

Sassette said...

Heather this was fun, even if we don't see it all as being TRUE to who we are!

Mine wasn't completely accurate, but a lot of what was there, is totally ME!

I think you had it pegged about the LONER and SUSPICIOUS parts;)

Diana said...

Very nice blog and those pages there are pretty!

Charlee said...

You're doing good Girlfriend! And just think, Jozzie and Deb are going to keep you blogging with their challenges! :)