Wednesday 21 February 2007

Scraplifting Games

One can never have too much fun scrapbooking :)
At the Scrapbook Chalet the fun and games never end. I signed up for a scraplifting game so this weekend I thought I better get organized ahead of time. Sssh! Don't tell anyone you saw it here first. It'll be a couple more days before I can upload it to the Scrapbook Chalet gallery...

The pp is new MME from their Ooh La La line. Lynette bought it back from CHA for her designers to work with, before she got it in the store. Of course I had to pick the brown and pink. My favourite colour combo ever!

I also made some cards with some of the big monograms. Love how antiquey they look! The 'K' is for my SILs birthday. I also made an 'R' for a sick scrapbooking friend adn an 'S' for a sick little girl who's Mum I've chatted with at ScrapThatMoment.com

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great job on the Scraplifting! And that card is just YUMMY!

Susie said...

Wonderful Layout! did I miss who you lifted? love the layout!