Sunday 25 February 2007

And then there were five...

Duncan cleaned out the mice cage again so we took the opportunity to get some more pics for his science project. Those babies are getting cuter all the time. Having a full coat of fur is a definite improvement in the looks department. LOL. I think the little black one is still my favourite. Thought the little brown one is pretty cute too. Aren't they tiny? Their eyes are open ~ we think. They're so small it's kinda hard to tell... Unfortunately there are only 3 little white babies left. There were 4 last Sunday when we cleaned the cage. There's no sign of a dead body. We've learnt that sometimes under stress a Mummy mouse will eat her young ~ so maybe that's what happened. Maybe cleaning the cage is stressful on the mice. It's getting done anyway; they get rather smelly after a week.
Duncan's worked on his science project quite a bit this weekend. We've printed lots of pics, because apparently he's not allowed to take the live mice in to the school.






And I got to do a little scrapbooking today.
I participated in a challenge at www.scrapcentral.ca We were challenged to find 1. a patterned paper 2. two cardstocks 3. eyelets and 4. ribbon ...
This is what I came up with.
The patterned paper is by STEMMA, as is the resin sticker and the clip on the photo. Flowers are Prima. I used different coloured eyelets as flower centers. I love how this page turned out.



I also participated in an 'altered' challenge at scrapbookchalet.com I created this altered door hanger for my scraproom, using mostly Sassafrass Lass product. It pretty much sums up my room!

2 comments:

mama_in_pajamas said...

Your LOs are beautiful! And that little baby furry mousey is adorable too!

Angela said...

((giggle)) Love your "creative mess" door hanger. ;)