Tuesday 22 December 2009

More Christmas Ornaments

I thought this was a neat idea on Photojojo's website.
So I tried it. This is a photo of a Toucan I took in Costa Rica.
I decided I didn't like the photo idea much. Maybe if I had some colourful pictures of my garden last summer...

I found some opaque, Christmas patterned vellum in my stash and tried that. I love how the pinky tones glow when it's hanging on the tree. The bow and bells are from an old corsage I pulled apart.


Next I tried some scraps from my last layout. It's a double sided Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. I randomly glued on some Prima flowers with pearl centers to decorate.


This last one is my favourite, though it doesn't photograph particularly well.What looks like black is actually clear acetate and the grey is black flocking. The sheet is made by Prima. I added some liquid applique to look like snow on top. The berries and leaves are from a Christmas thing I pulled apart.

No comments: