Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 Top Ten layouts

Number 1. This was a layout that came together really quickly with bits and pieces I had lying around. Love it when that happens! The photos were taken by Daniel a few years ago, and are of Duncan on his little motorbike. He still loves anything with a motor ~ the faster the better.

Number 2. Breanna and I travel down to Victoria to visit Grandma and Grandad every year. Kona walks are a daily routine while there. I used sprays and bling and lots of little extras that I have in various containers on my scraproom shelves. I should raid them more often. They make for interesting layouts.

Number 3. This was a Prima sketch that I loved. I used Cosmo Cricket papers and a few Prima embellishments. Rick is such a great Dad.

Number 4. Not my normal style ~ this page is very linear ~ but I love the pretty colours with my photos. I did a 'how-to' for the Unforgettable Memories blog on creating the stickle scroll.

Number 5. Breanna has fun with her hair and I have fun with my scrapbooking supplies.

Number 6. Daniel living on river time. We enjoy the outdoors up here.

Number 7. We had a pet hedgehog for the summer. Quill. He wasn't the cuddliest pet but he was interesting. I had to get the Quickutz hedgehog just for this page. I even pulled out my sewing machine.

Number 8. I love this funky photo of Breanna in the basement of our new entryway (before it was built). I think the page totally reflects the photo in it's funkiness.

Number 9. My cute little girl and her cute little cousin on the river this past summer. Fun memories.

Number 10. My sister sent me up some great Halloween pictures of her little one. I had fun with clear embossing powder and paint on this page.

So those are my favourite layouts from the past year.
I'm looking forward to a New Year of creating pages and safekeeping our family memories. Starting tomorrow. Rick is working days Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I think I will take over the dining room table and make a mess.

No comments: