Wednesday 18 February 2009

Where are the two pagers?

I always do at least as many two pagers as single pagers, but lately it seems I have the photos for just one 12 x 12 layout. I've been going through my older photos (not that I don't have enough recent ones to scrap) and I'm finding single photos with a story that I want to get in my albums... And they just seem to get done quicker.
I've also been working on my Scrapmap challenges. Just one more Canadian Province to do and then we're heading down in to the USA.

For the Nova Scotia challenge we were supposed to be 'Artsy' so I sprayed on Glimmer mist and the red Maya Rds spray. Punched out a few butterflys and cut the flower out of a coordinating paper. Everything is SEI except the title which is one of the Thickers alphas.

This is the PEI Scrapmap challenge over at ScrapCentralThe instructions were to use water pictures with a multicoloured title. There are 3 ghost flowers on there.(one's on the title)They show up much better IRL.

I just love this photo of Breanna. I've already scrapped it once and now I'm doing it again with not one picture, but four identical photos all on the same layout. I did this one for my LSS, Unforgettable Memories.

Found these older photos of Duncan on the boys' Honda 50 and had to scrap them. He had so much fun on it, bombing around the yard and in the field behind us. For the New Brunswick challenge the instructions were to use their logo as inspiration; thus the curves from the edge of the pp. And we had to use a song title or lyrics on the page.

Another older photo. Breanna was about 4 here and we were hiking a HUGE hill. She was such a little trooper. I didn't have to carry her at all! I think her Daddy carried her most of the way back down :) This one was for Unforgettable Memories also.

Another Scrapmap challenge. Ontario is the province we're scrapping today. The theme was travel and/or a place you've been("Is There Any Other Place You'd Rather Be?"). I know I spelled Niue wrong ~ I've got it fixed now.

I have a couple of double pagers in the works so maybe I'll have something else to post tomorrow.

No comments: