Saturday 7 February 2009

Of Glitter and little girls

Breanna and I are heading out to the airport in an hour. We're flying to Victoria to visit with Mum and Dad.

I found these two old photos of Breanna posing in the garden. She is so cute at 4 smiling for the camera. And then again at 7 having fun beside Rick's fish pond.

I just bought these two butterfly punches. Breanna loves them as much as I do. You should see her science fair project. There are glittery butterflys fluttering all across her backboard!
The patterned papers are Rouge de Garance ~ some new stuff from Unforgettable Memories. The glitter paper is Doodlebug. I covered the Maya Rd chipboard trees with two different pp, sanded the edges and then decorated with the mini butterflies.
The flowers are punched from the same glittery paper with my Quickutz and I put a brad that coordinates with the paper line, through the center of each.

Better finish packing :)

No comments: