Sunday 25 January 2009

A layout for ScrapCentral.ca's Scrap Map challenge. The challenge was to do a white space layout. Starting with white cardstock adn one photo add in ONLY one other colour. I chose green and used 4 pages from my Making Memories 'Greenhouse' Paperie Spiral Journaling book to create a matte for my photo.

And CHA has begun. So many new and fun products coming out. I just love these buckets from Queen & Co. I can just see a row of these on my windowsill storing all my goodies; Once I've used all the product that comes in them, that is :) Check out their blog for more CHA releases.
Queen & Co New Bucket Kits
Included in this release are new Queen & Co Bucket kits. Fabulous themed embellishments poured into adorable, reuseable buckets! Grab yourself a Bucket of Baby, Boy, Girl, Summer, Magic, Queen or Love. Buckets are overflowing with fabulous embellishments including, big brads, glitter brads, flocked brads, printed brads, sequin flowers, felt flowers and ribbon buckles! Everything you could ever need to embellish your hand crafted creations!

No comments: