Saturday 17 January 2009

A couple new ones

This is a photo Dad took a couple years ago. I think we were on our way to Tumbler Ridge. I finally scrapped it for a challenge at ScrapCentral.ca There are gold letter stickers on top of the 'FABULOUS' rub-on. They spell out Northern B.C. and show up much better IRL.
Another layout for a ScrapCentral.ca challenge. I just love this photo of Dunc. wearing Christmas Stocking on his feet. He is such a character still, though this photo was taken 10+ years ago.


Rick cut Duncan's hair yesterday. It is so fine and starts looking pretty scruffy and fly away when it gets long. I was giggling when I took this photo. Rick was complaining about how his eyes were getting old and he was having a hard time seeing what he was doing in the artificial light. Duncan was saying, "What? I'm getting my haircut by a blind guy? Eeek!"

No comments: