Tuesday 23 February 2010

Using up the scraps

I love this line from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Didn't want to waste any pieces.  So I glued my leftovers down on a 12 x 12 paper, covering any areas I had punched shapes from for previous layouts (butterflies and snowflakes) and built my layout on it.  The photos are behind one of LYB's clear cut frames.
The title is stamped with Making Memories paint and foam stamps.  'museum' is some old Chatterbox alpha stickers.  I finished off the layout with some randomly inserted eyelets; I haven't used them in ages.
The photos are from a couple years ago.  We took a trip to Drumheller with cousins.  I got some great photos that day and have scrapped only a few of them.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Nice layout! I LOVE those round "frames" your pics are behind. Those are the coolest EVAH!