Monday 8 February 2010

Boys of summer

When Bern bought his family to visit this past summer we got them out on the river a couple of times.  Here's Daniel with his two cousins sitting in the boat at our favourite watering hole on the Pine River.
 I did this layout for Scrap Central's "Use your Stash" crop this past weekend.  Michele's challenge was to use those journaling pieces for something other than journaling. 
I bought the Making Memories pad of journaling pages a few months ago when I picked up the coordinating line of papers and embellishments. I used a few pages of the pad for my layouts at that time, but still have more than half the pad left. 
So on this layout I used 3 pages to matte my photo and a 4th to make the pleated strip and the piece at the top of my page.
The stickers are all 7 Gypsies from their travel line.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is a fantastic layout!