Saturday 6 February 2010

"Till next year"

Another layout for Scrap Central's 'Use Your Stash' challenge. This is my second challenge for the ladies.
The photo is of my son ready to head home after his 10 day visit to Grandma's and Grandad's last summer.

The patterned paper has been in my stash for years and years. The cream coloured paper looks and sorta feels like leather.

I used:
  1. Paper Adventures paper
  2. EK Success Nostalgiques (the fasteners and possibly the title alpha though I've tossed the packaging eons ago, so I can't be sure)
  3. Kaiser rub-ons
  4. 7 Gypsies brads
  5. Chatterbox book cloth (why, oh why, did I ever buy this???)
I'm hoping to get a couple of the other ladies' challenges finished up this weekend.  As well as pop into Unforgettable Memories to see what goodies she bought home from CHA. Not that I need to add to my stash...

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Wow...love your scrapping style!! EEEK...dont think I'd pick up the snake either!!