Friday 29 January 2010

Sketchy Thursdays ~ Jump for Joy

I found this sketch site last week through Diana's blog via 2peas.  Loved this weeks sketch so I decided to play along.
Here's mine using more of the Quick Quotes papers from yesterdays layout.  I used the Prima bling stems and leaves for my flowers. The flowers are short strips of pp threaded onto a brad and scrunched.  So easy and cute.



The journaling got cut off on the bottom by my scanner. It reads: The jolly jumper hung between the living & dining rooms.  From there she could see everyone as they came and went.

So go check out Sketchy Thursdays and play along!  I'd love to see your take on this sketch.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful Layout. What a cutie.

My kids joly jumpers were not that high teck teehee.

I should check out some skectches as I havent really scrapbooked in awhile.

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch! Cute page!!!

Tere Azua said...

whata cute layout. Love the flowers, I have to try them now!

thanks for visiting my blog

Erica912 said...

Aww how cute is this!?!

Corey W. said...

those jumpers are the best! love the papers you used - what a gorgeous layout!

jennifer said...

Love the colors and the stamping, so cute! Thanks for playing along!
Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays dt

karenw said...

My son (now 17) use to go to sleep in his jolly jumper. This bought back some fun memories, great Lo.

Oh and my 13yo daughter is very jealous of the ice slides, nothing like that here even in winter. Looks like such fun.

Diana Fisher said...

Great page, love the details and cute pictures!

Tessa Buys said...

She is so cute! Those flowers are really neat. Wonderful work!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT