Monday 18 January 2010

Daniels turn for a layout

When I picked out the Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush' line I was pretty sure I'd be scrapping pictures of my little girl with it.  Turns out it works great with boy pictures too. 

I used my swiss cheese hole border punch around the purple pattern. I edged all the holes with white ink so they would stand out more. 
I love the stickers that come with these papers.  I layered and pop dotted them. There are some gel stickers on their also; the corners and the swirl around the title.
I handcut the fun scalloped border than drew a dashed line along the edge with a red marker.
Journaling reads:
Every summer since he was 10 years old Daniel has flown by himself to Victoria to visit
Grandma and Grandad Lewall. He always has a great time. On this day they went to
“The Rez”. They hiked around the lake before taking a cooling dip. Kona made Daniel
laugh when he kept ‘swimming’ even though Daniel was holding him out of the water.


No comments: