Tuesday 24 August 2010

Connect 4

We got this travel version of Connect 4 at Christmas from Hugh and Elena.  Breanna is always challenging us to games.  It is so fun!  The kids brought it with us when we went to Pillar Lake in July and it sat on the camp table all weekend.  I think everyone there played a few games over the two days.

I haven't used Mulberry paper on a layout in forever, but I was cruising around different artsy blogs and love how some of the artists paint diluted inks or paints in soft swathes across their pages and I thought 'hmmmm, that looks kinda like mulberry paper. I think I should try that'. So I did.
I splattered different colours of ink on the background and used all kinds of bits and pieces from my stash.  Rub-ons, Prima leaves, Bella Blvd cutouts, Tim Holtz grunge number, Jenni Bowlin buttons...

No comments: