Saturday 27 June 2009

Scraptime

Breanna and I have a HUGE mess happening in the dining room. We pulled out all the dye inks and paints and got really messy. Here's one of the layouts I've finished. I started with Gold and Frost Glimmer Mist and a Maya Roads chipboard scroll as a mask ~ when I was done I used the now gold coloured scroll on the layout too. Then I pulled out an old toothbrush and green Making Memories paint and splattered it across the page.
My Sunshine girl...
Papers, brads, chipboard alpha and stickers are all Basic Grey Wisteria.
We took it in to the Scrapbook Store this afternoon and discovered it was end of year inventory counting time. I was asked to help out tomorrow. Not what I had planned for my free Sunday without the guys to take care of but, oh well, more free scrapbooking stuff.
I finished another quick layout for www.scrapcentral.ca's Scrappin' to the Oldies competition. A couple more of Tan's photos from 2007. I hope she likes it.
Breanna and I picked out the triangular lace Tim Holtz mask this afternoon and the pink Glimmer Mist too.

No comments: