Sunday 21 June 2009

Just me.

I hate photos of me. I would much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. Even my friends comment on how my face gets weird when I notice a camera pointed in my direction. It's a good thing we are digital or I'd never find a photo of me that was 'okay' :) Rick must have snapped a couple of dozen on this day, for me to find 3 that I could comfortably use on a layout that is going to be hung in a public place. And still I wouldn't call that a smile on my face; more like a grimace. LOL. This layout is for my LSS, Unforgettable Memories.
Papers, stickers, flowers, buttons and brads are all Bo Bunny. I sprayed 'Frost' glimmer mist over a couple of HS butterfly masks along the top of my pages. Do you like how I made the butterfly heads and antennaes using brads with their sticks poking out? And I cut up some jewelled Prima swirls to make the butterly trails.

No comments: