Sunday 7 September 2008

ScrapCentral.ca is having a crop.

I have a houseful of sickies so I didn't get as much scrapping done as I wanted, but I did finish off two pages.
The first layout is photos from 1973 when Granny and Grandad Lewall came to visit us in Auckland. It was only the second time I had met them. The first being when we travelled to Vancouver the Christmas I was five. The pocket on the left hand border holds tags with random bits of info; Mum sewed all my dresses; my skirts were ALWAYS very, very short; we made grapefruit juice every morning from the trees in our backyard (that's me picking a grapefruit off our tree in the oval frame.


I took this next photo this past summer. We were in Starbucks, in Whistler, waiting for our coffees and I was playing with my camera. Breanna and Daniel were just playing. I like this photo. They look happy.

No comments: