Wednesday 21 May 2008

Vicki Chrisman sketch.

It's been drizzling all day and the high was only about 9*. Brrrr. Tikanii scratched at the door to come in last night because it was blowing in to his bed. What a big baby. I hope my plants don't go into shock after enjoying 25* a couple days over the long weekend. Oh well, miserable weather means I get to stay inside and scrap. I got a page done for my Costa Rica album (still have to scan it) and I finished another sketch challenge. Vicki's sketch was posted on Day 7 of Scrapbookers Clubhouse Celebrity Sketch event.

I've had the papers on my desk and finally got around to finishing it off today.
The photo of Grandma and Grandad Lewall has been sitting on my desk forever in one of those freebie cardboard frames that come with portraits. Now it's all pretty on it's own page. I used more Pink Paislee from Scrapbookers Clubhouse fabulous June kit.

No comments: