Sunday 20 May 2012

a Princess is born.

I loved this Karen Foster patterned paper as soon as I saw it. It is so pretty and girly. I didn't want to cover up too much of it so I layered everything under and around my one photo.


This photo is from 1998. The day we bought our baby girl home. Her two brothers were so thrilled and happy to show her off to their friend; that little cutie sitting between them.

My, how time flies. Those two little boys are graduating this year. And one of those handsome dudes gets to take that little cutie, sitting between them, to the prom. She is still as cute as she was way back in 1998.
 
My layers under the photo include a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, two pieces of packaging from Prima's flowers, a couple of sprayed and misted tags (one I've journaled on), some cheese cloth, a MLYB journal card and some corrugated cardstock. On the photo I've placed a piece of vellum with 3 butterflies punched out of it, and some word stickers.

No comments: