Friday 4 May 2012

I found this old photo of my brother and I, when we were kids. I hope my children are having as great a childhood as I did.

Technology was pretty primitive(if it even existed) when I was growing up so we spent most of our days out in the yard. We had a huge back yard at 30 Newhaven Terrace. Dad built us a metal jungle gym to climb on, a flying fox to fly down, a swing (from a tree branch, not a swing set) and we had a mud pit full of Tonka's. After I did this layout I 'google mapped' our old house.There are now 2 more homes in our old backyard and very little 'yard'. Progress.


I used BoBunny's Serenity line for this layout. It's Oriental themed, but perfect for many different photos. I love the turquoise. The corner piece is cut from one of the patterned papers I had left over from my last layout.
I used a piece of Bazzill dotty cardstock in fawn. I sprayed my favourite leaf mask with gold glimmer mist. Then I sprayed a diecut alpha piece with green mist. I stamped a lattice design randomly, around the edges.

My Mum wrote on the back of the photo so I used photo corners instead of glue to attach it to the matte.

The tissue paper is 7Gypsies and the doilie is from My Little Yellow Bicycle. All came from Unforgettable Memories.

No comments: