Monday 13 August 2007

Mini Album in an afternoon.

Rick left this morning for a 'guys only' fishing expedition. He's off to Quesnel Lake with 2 old friends, his boat and our dog. So I hauled my scrap stuff up to the dining room table and spent the afternoon putting together a 4 x 12 album of my 'girls only' paddle down the Beaton last month. Michelle at ScrapCentral.ca posted a link to Shimelles website which gave me a link to Fiskars website. Scroll backwards to the March video's and there is a 'How-To' on making these easy, skinny albums.

I took the book apart and scanned the facing pages together. I hope you get the general idea.















1 comment:

mommy3 said...

Hello, stopping by from the Blogabration! Love the layouts from your mini album. It's inspiring me to do more "small" projects. :)