Sunday 6 May 2007

National Scrapbooking Day is this weekend...

And there has been loads going on over at ScrapCentral.com

We have had a lot of fun playing games and entering challenges. I've spent more time chatting than scrapping, but I did get one layout done for the Spring photo challenge. Nothing is blooming way up North here yet, but I was in Victoria early March and my parents took me out to Butchart Gardens. I scrapped the pics I took that day...

I also participated in the Mother's Day challenge. Breanna and I created a gift and card for both Grandma's this weekend. But I'm not uploading it till next weekend because I know my Mum checks out my blog ;)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hey Heather!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!:)
Do you think it is ever going to warm up here in the north? LOL