Friday 3 May 2013

April Layouts

Where does the time go?  Three layoutsis all I managed in the month of April. I have groups of photos to scrap, some new, some old, some really old! All sitting on my desk in piles waiting to be put on pages.
 
This weekend is national scrapbooking day.  Maybe I'll get some time to work on my piles of photos.
 
 
 


I used a Christmas overlay on this page.  The mattes, photo, journal spot and some of the flatter embellishments are under the overlay.  The cluster of flowers, butterflies and chipboard are on top of the overlay.

 
A double pager. Yay! The black snowflakes are Maya Roads.  I love them and will be using them on future layouts.  There are lots in a package.
 

So that's it for April.  Maybe I'll get more time in May now that I'm settling into my new job and am not so swamped.

No comments: