Wednesday 31 October 2012

A couple of cousin layouts

I spent the weekend out at the Blueberry,at a Scrapbook Retreat put on by Unforgettable Memories.  My goal was to finish 6 double page layouts, and I did it.  Though four of those layouts were for my sister and only two for my albums. Her photos just worked with the latest papers I had picked up from the store.
 
 Her boys love to bike. I've left room for Tan to journal on Wade's layout.  The other one I did the journaling for.
 

I love this Echo Park line.  It is called 'for the record 2' and it's perfect for boy pages.  On the page above I created a banner using the sayings and notecard paper.  Lots of stickers and chipboard come with this line.

On the page below I used up almost the entire sheet of chipboard pieces and then I used the empty chipboard sheet on the right page.
 I especially love the chipboard bike.

No comments: