Saturday 28 July 2012

Proud Grandma

The background patterned paper is by Karen Foster Designs.  I started distressing the edges and it ripped so I backed it with a mustard yellow Bazzill cardstock and distressed even more. 

I used an old credit card to swipe the yellow paint on the background. I used that as a base to layer under my photo.


The theme for my boys' grad was Hollywood so I had to use more film embellishements.  These strips are sticky backed fabric film strips called FabRips by Studio Calico.



Love the yellow and purple flower and the matching butterfly in the top right corner.  They are by Prima. 
The little flowers are Petaloo.  Great colour. 

I used a couple of different sticker fonts for my title.  The Quote card with the 'ma' on it slides out.  I've put my journaling for the page on it.

Isn't the butterfly perfect?  Very rustic looking.  It matches the flower in the first closeup.

No comments: