Thursday 29 October 2009

Halloween layouts

My sister sent me some Halloween photos from past years so I've been scrapping them. I love how this page turned out. I sprayed with green Maya Mist and my own orange mini mister, over the big scrolly Tim Holtz mask.
I matted my photos on white cardstock. The edges are distressed and inked. And I used my new 'swiss cheese holey' punch right on the photos. Then I set a few orange eyelets into the medium sized holes; it's been ages since I used eyelets.
The photos are grounded with a couple of strips of Little Yellow Bicycle pp and a piece of MM green dotty tape.
Next I layered the 'One Spooky Night' transparency. It's 12 x 12 with bats up one side, grey scrolls & diamonds, and ric rac around the edges.
On top of that I placed a couple of sticker tiles, some Prima flowers with star bling centers and lengths of MM's orange star trim. I wanted something more so I tore some thin(1/2 ") strips of black paper, folded them in half to cover the white backs and then folded them in scrolls around the star trim.

No comments: