Monday 18 May 2009

Spring Break in Kelowna

Rick took the photo when he was down south with Breanna and Duncan over Spring Break. They spent a night in Kelowna visiting with my sister and her family. The papers and felt flowers are Jillibean Soup with some Bo Bunny chipboard thrown in.
I had to giggle at this photo. Check out the Dunkster.
I did this layout the same night I worked on the Backyard Camping layout. In 'camping' Duncan is a cute little toddler smiling sweetly for the camera. In 'Family' Duncan is an 'ornery teenager making a goofy face while pointing at his sister. My, times have changed.
Rick obviously wasn't paying attention while he was snapping away. He was quite annoyed when I showed him the blown up photo and he saw what he had gotten a picture of.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this layout!