Thursday 17 July 2008

Scrapbookers Clubhouse August Kit.

Scrapbookers Clubhouse August Kit comes with a package of MME Garden Party Lush Blooms paper & diecuts, and some matching Bazzill cardstock. And the matching embellishment kits have some really fun, unique products in them. These kits are going fast. Already more than half sold so go check it out at the Scrapbookers Clubhouse! I had a lot of fun with these papers and the embellishments. Here's a look at a few of the layouts I've made with this kit...


This layout was for Tammy's Campfire Challenge at our online crop that is happening all this week till Sunday night.


This photo was taken by a friend of mine who used to watch Duncan and Daniel for me occasionally when they were babies. Daniel is playing 'peek a boo' with her husband. Her little girl, who was about two at this time, had a hard time pronouncing Daniel so she called my boys 'Dunc and other Dunc'.


This layout was done for Laura's Under the Boardwalk Challenge. I stamped with the kits corner stamp and then went over parts of it with orange Stickles.

My 'Bling it on' layout was also made with the August kit.

No comments: