Friday 8 February 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap?


There's a contest/game going on at www.scrapcentral.ca and I'm signed up for it. I'm paired with Lucy from Ontario (Yeah, Lucy) and we're going to give the rest of them a run for their money!
The first challenge was to pick a theme song and do a layout using it. We picked 'We will Rock You' by Queen. An oldie, but a goodie.
I was in Prince George Monday to Thursday. The weather was so great. +1 so we were out walking, getting fresh air, and NOT freezing out tushes off. I did a bit of shopping. Found these great See D's journaling stamps, and some patterned EK Success alpha stickers. I also bought myself a new purse (not scrapping related, though it will hold way more goodies, including my camera, than my last one)
This is the layout I did for that first challenge.

No comments: