Monday 9 April 2007

Christmas Traditions Circle Journal.




I'm so excited! I've signed up for another CJ. My 3rd.



I bought a pretty 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 K&Co album in Winners recently. So my topic is going to be "Christmas Traditions". The album came with some gorgeous Christmas PP so I just had to search through my stash for some coordinating embellies. The flowers are by Scrapbook Sally ( A Canadian Company )
I worked on the Intro page and the Sign In pages today. I also finished off my tag. Now I just have to do a layout on our Xmas Traditions and it'll be ready to mail off.
I'm going to mail if off with the rest of the matching PP and some other miscellaneous Christmas embellishments though it's not required that the other players use the coordinating product. I want to see pages with lots of different styles and creativity when I get my album back again!


No comments: