Saturday 8 August 2015

rustic christmas stars

Last Christmas a friend and I spent a day putting these stars together and staining them, We spent a second day decorating with ribbon and bells and other Christmas ephemera.

The star below was designed by my daughter for her Grandma.  I love the red berries!



Most of these stars had homes in mind, but I have a couple left. This star has a pretty printed ribbon, 3 gold jingle bells and some greenery attached.

The pine cone is dipped in gold glitter


I've used a natural burlap on this star, with the edges fringed. Christmas coloured jingle bells, some greenery and a little bird decorate the front of the bow.

These birds are very cute and realistic looking.

These stars are over 2' in diameter.  They make a great door decoration in place of a wreath at Christmas.

No comments: